Developing Communication & Attachment through Musical Play
Time & Location
About The Event
This playful, thoughtful event will consist of:
· Introduction on how music can impact on communication overall
· Nurturing responses through musical tips, tricks and building a musical toolkit.
· Using silly sounds and musical adventures to compel vocalising
· Lots of practical, visual based activities to take home
Downloadable copies of Music Development Matters in the Early Years and Understanding Music in Early Childhood will be available for all practitioners.
Early years practitioners, speech and language specialists, childminders, parents and those working specifically with babies and very young children. NO musical training needed!
Led by Emma Hutchinson, founder of Music House for Children and early years music specialist and trainer.
Emma has an MA in early childhood music and 30+ years of teaching, training and research. She has presented many training events, courses and literature on the significance of music in early childhood. Her work is available to read on www.musichouseforchildren.com/casestudies.
- Full price ticket£30£300£0
- Student ticket£15£150£0
- Group Booking£24£240£0